Skip to main content

Pumpkin Palooza





Guys! I have great news! I decided to step out of my comfort zone and I joined a blog hop called Pumpkin Palooza hosted by Pineapple and Pine! I am honestly so excited to get to be seen among these talented designers. The blog hop runs  from August 30th - September 30th 2021 with a new pattern everyday! You may have some questions about all of this works, and I am going to break it down as best as I can.

How does it work?

You may be wondering "what's a blog hop?" So basically the wonderful ladies at Pineapple and Pine brought together a bunch of awesome designers and we all agreed to give you the PDF for our pumpkins for FREE on Ravelry for 24 hours. That's right FREE, but you must go to the host page to get that sweet sweet code. Once you have that code, you can go to the designers page to download the PDF.

You may ask, "Why do I need to hop around?" Long story short, you are driving traffic to these designers, which could mean exposure to a greater audience. You get free patterns for showing these designers support, which is honestly two wins for you right? The designs in this hop are honestly amazing, I will be downloading some of the designs as well :) If you keep an eye out, there may (hint hint) be a crochet along with all of these wonderful pumpkins. I really do hope you play along and use #pppumkinpalooza 

Daily Breakdown

This might still sound confusing so let me break it down for you: Each day you will come back here and I will show you what pumpkin is up for grabs and give you a link to the code. Once you are at the host page, you will take the code they listed and get linked to the designers page to get that sweet free pattern. Ready to hop? Click the link at the bottom of the page to head to the host page :)





Day 21

September 23



Yay its time for my Puff Stitch Pumpkins! I love these squishy babies! Head over to the host page so that you can get the coupon for a free copy!

Come Back tomorrow for the next pumpkin :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puff Stitch Pumpkins Pattern Release!

Money Bag Keychain Pattern

The One Where I Started a Blog